The Barrier Glider high speed freezer door for refrigerated warehouses, food manufacturing/processing plants, and grocery distribution centres offers superior environmental separation for cold storage environments. The door's patented Thermal-Flex Sealing System maintains environmental separation with its superior seal of the opening delivering more value at your temperature controlled openings.
Features and Benefits
- Simple, straightforward design provides long-term performance
- High speed access with door opening speed of 1.5 m/seconds, closing speed of 0.76 m/seconds
- i-COMM III Digital Controller has variable frequency drive. The NEMA 4X box is pre-wired with external connections brought into pre-coded terminals
- Superior seal of the opening maintains environmental separation with the Thermal-Flex Sealing System
- Energy-efficient design reduces heat gain into cold storage areas, lowers energy costs
- Panels seal tight against wall, yet release upon impact with unique panel retention system
- Panel design - Flexible, impactable 76 mm thick Iso-Tek® panels
- Versatile mounting configurations to fit virtually any application
- Panel impactability due to tubular track and hourglass roller design. Increased impactability achieved with flexible panel option.
Rite-Hite® is a world leader in the manufacture, sale, and service of loading dock equipment, industrial doors, safety barriers, HVLS fans, and more.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom