At the core of the PCE-TC 3 thermal camera is an uncooled focal plane array with a resolution of 160 x 120 pixels. The camera is ergonomic and easy to use with only one hand. Thanks to its light weight of only 750g, it's ideal for the analysis of machines and systems, for thermographics in construction and many other applications.
The camera offers a measurement accuracy of ±2ºC or ±2% within a temperature range of -10ºC to 250ºC, and with a sensitivity of only 0.15ºC. Two moveable points can be manipulated in situ on the camera's colour display upon which the corresponding temperature is shown. This device also allows the user to automatically see the Hot-Spot and Cold Spot, and can measure the difference in temperature. With these top-of-the-range functions, irregularities can immediately be spotted and appropriate measures can be taken in situ.
The integrated laser pointer allows for the device to be accurately aimed to ensure that the correct area is being measured. Images that are saved to the camera's SD memory card can be transferred to a computer via the USB port or it is also possible to take measurements while the camera is connected to a computer. Software is included and it allows more than just analysis of thermal images: it permits the user to generate reports without extensive knowledge of or experience using the device.
- Accurate measurement of temperature on the display
- Two moveable measurement points
- Automatically locates hot point, cold point and point of average value
- Large 3.5" LCD with back lighting
- High resolution of 160 x 120 pixels
- Temperature range: -10 to 250°C
- Accuracy: maximum ±2°C or ±2%
- Uncooled focal plane array for maintenance free work
- Perfectly balanced, preventing wrist fatigue when used over extended periods
- Ergonomic: Use it with one hand
- Light weight: 750g
- Laser pointer: Can be aimed exactly at the area to be measured
- Memory card for up to 1000 images
- Long operating time of up to 6 hours
- Data transfer of data: via the USB port to a computer
- Software: to analyse data and easily generate detailed reports
- Wide range of accessories
|Temperature range||-10 to 250°C Sensor: uncooled focal plane array||Measurement points / Resolution||160 x 120 pixels (19,200 points)||Accuracy||±2°C or ±2%||Display resolution||192 x 192 pixels||Lens (FOV)||20° x 15°||Focus||manual||Measurement distance||30cm to infinity||Measurement functions||two moveable points, measures difference||Temperature resolution||0.15ºC||Image frequency||7.5 Hz||Spectral range||8 to 14µm||Emissivity||0.2 to 1.0 (adjustable in steps of 0.01)||Memory||MMC or SD memory card||Port||USB type B||Display||3.5" LCD, with back lighting and four adjustable colour palettes: rainbow, iron bow, hc rainbow and grey scale||Temperature units||ºC, ºF or K||Laser pointer||class II 1mW / 635nm||Operating temperature||-15 to 45ºC||Storage temperature||-20 to 70ºC||Air humidity||10 to 90% r.h. without condensation||Power||ion-lithium rechargeable||Operating time||4 to 6 hours||Enclosure||plastic||Tripod screw||1/4"||Weight||750gr||Dimensions||230 x 120 x 110mm|
About PCE Instruments
PCE Instruments is a manufacturer and supplier of precision measuring instruments, including flow meters, pH testers, humidity meters, control systems, borescopes, hardness meters, and balances.
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom