Available similar products
Información detallada del producto
The Girokay wrapper is an automatic robot for wrapping medium and large quantities of pallets, and is designed to operate where space is short.
The machine wraps at a distance of only 100 cm from the pallet thus minimising the wrapper's work area. For example, to pack a Euro pallet (size 120x80 cm) an area of only 3.2 by 2.8 metres is sufficient. Although it is compact, the machine offers the same performance as Girokay AC.
Girokay differs from Girokay AC only in the type of stretch film reel used. In fact, to contain dimensions, Girokay operates with stretch film reels of 8 kg (maximum external diameter of 180 mm). On the contrary, Girokay AC can operate with 16 kg reels (maximum external diameter of 250 mm).
The Girokay wrapper lengthens exactly double the length of the original stretch film in the reel (100% elongation percentage). This pre-elongation occurs inside the device.
With this machine, you can also adjust, with a knob, the out-feed tension of stretch film so that very light or heavier pallets can be wrapped. The power pre-stretch carriage has a rapid loading system to speed up reel changes. Stretch film reels with an external diameter of 145 mm and with an internal core of 2, or 3 inches can be used. As an optional item, the power pre-stretch is available at a percentage value of 200%.
The Girokay wrapper robot automatically packs pallets of all shapes and sizes because it autonomously rotates around the product to be packed, following the profile of the wood platform or of the product itself. From the control panel, you can adjust the rise and descent rotation speeds, set the quantity of revs of stretch film to be positioned at the bottom or top of the pallet, automatically measure the height of the pallet or preset it manually.
This model automatically detects the pallet height, with a photocell eye. The machine is battery powered, and has a minimum throughput range of 80 pallet wraps per recharge. The battery charger is on board and to recharge, just plug into the mains socket. For extra range, you can buy a second optional battery unit. Fast interchange capability enables you to recharge one unit while the other is on board.
Easy to use.
Girokay (as in the case of Girotondo models) is the only pallet wrapping robot manoeuvrable from the rear. This characteristic offers the best possible ergonomics: thanks to a patented system, the operator can carry out all operations from the back of the machine, thus considerably facilitating management, stretch film extraction and setting of controls.
- Distance from side of the pallet 100 cm
- Power pre-stretch. Stretch ratio 100%
- Quick film loading system
- Spool carriage anti-falling system
- Height detected by Photocell and/or altimeter
- Rotation speed adjustment
- Separated up and down speed adjustment
- Separated regulation for bottom and top rounds
- 2 wrapping cycles + top sheet cycle
- Flashing light and beeper for cycle start
- Battery autonomy 80 pallet
- Supply with 2 battery: 12v - 42Ah
- Stretch film core diameter: 50-76 mm
- Stretch film coil Max diameter 145 mm
- Battery charger inside
- Battery charger supply 100-230v - 50/60hz
- CE Mark
- Pallet grip device
- Double pallet sensing wheel D=320mm
- Wheel D=405mm
- Double pallet sensing wheel D=405mm
- Wheel D=610mm
- Power pre-stretch ratio 200%
- Additional battery unit 42 Ah
- Battery 80Ah option
- Additional battery unit 80 Ah
- Film cutting device
- Photocell for black pallets
About Packmore s.r.l.
The first and only company specialising in the production of 'mobile' wrapping machines for end-of-line packing.
Serravalle, RSM, San Marino