Longspan shelving is designed for warehouses where goods are deposited and removed manually from shelves. This system also makes optimal use of warehouse height, as the higher levels can be accessed mechanically by devices that lift the operator to required height (stacker cranes or order picking forklift trucks) or via gangways located between shelves.
- Possibility of storing medium to heavy loads.
- Ideal option for different article types and split turnover.
- Adjustable loads levels.
- Racks up to 20 m high can be built.
- A wide range of components adaptable to your needs.
It is also common practice to set up a mixed warehouse of picking and palletizing, where the top of the shelves is used to keep palletized stock reserve and the bottom is intended for picking.
- Catalogue Mecalux Longspan M7 Download
Mecalux is specialised in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of metal racking, automated warehouses and other storage solutions.
Electric Avenue, Birmingham, United Kingdom