Here at Battery Supplies we put a lot of effort into investigating new products & technologies. Lithium-Ion Batteries is a technology that we believe offers a wide range of advantages to the electric-powered vehicles industry.
LiFePO4 = Lithium Iron Phosphate
We can offer a full power solution of LiFePO4 battery pack + charger + BMS. Our range covers from 12V – 24V – 48V – 72V – 144V to 388V. With a capacity of 10 Ah – 20Ah – 30Ah – 50Ah – 100Ah – 200Ah – 600Ah.
The batteries are supplied with a LiFePO4 charger & patented BMS (Battery management System) that can monitor and equalize each single cell during charge & discharge.Why choose for our “LiFePO4” = Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries?
- High performance
- Extremely safe & stable chemistry : It is non-explosive & will not catch fire under collision due to overcharging or from short circuit.
- High discharge rate capability : When accelarating, the battery will have better powerful performance than other Lithium and NiMh batteries.
- Long service life : Over 6-7 years, up to 2000 cycles (under 80%DOD)
- Rapid charging ability : The battery can be charged quickly & safely to 85% within half an hour & can stand high discharge rate.
- Deep Depth of Discharge (DOD) : The batteries can be fully (100%) discharged. Lead-acid batteries can oly be discharged till 80%, otherwise they will be damaged. So with the same capacity the LiFePO4 battery is more powerful.
- High & stable Voltage : The voltage is better than the Lead-acid (2V/cell), NiMh & NiCd (1.2V/cell). The voltage of LiFePo4 is 3.2V/cell also the voltage will remain from 3.2V – 2.85V within 85% of its discharge time.
- No memory effect Environmentally friendly : Non-toxic, non-contaminating, no rare metals.
- CE, UL and SGS/ROHS approved.
- Wide working temperature :Extremely cold & hot weather will not affect the performance of the battery (from -25°C to +70°C)
- Compact Battery Management System (BMS)
Our BMS uses energy balancing instead of load balancing, which is one of the most advanced technologies. The BMS can also monitor and control the key parameters such as voltage, current, temperature, … during charging & discharging, and generate alarms & react when any of these parameters become out of the limits. For the BMS with CAN BUS type, the charger & controller of the motor can receive a signal sent by the BMS so they can react just in time with the BMS indication.
Thanks to the Energy Balancing, the BMS will auto transfer energy from high to low among the different cells. It keeps all cells in same status as volt, capacity and keeps the weaked cells away from damaging with the help of the others.Thanks to this the BMS eleminates the negative effect of inconsistence of cells after a period of usage so the whole battery pack can offer constant, stable power.
The BMS can offer signal transport and display function. The signal which follow the CAN BUS prtocol will be accepted by Charger and controller of the motor also with CAN BUS. This means that charger & controller will action just in time with the indication of BMS such as overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, abnormal temperature status and other limits to bet set. BMS with display will offer better interaction between battery & machine. The user can set all parameters as he wants. The display show the real time data and will log the data, so it can be used to analyse the whole power system. Also the alarm signal can be shown on the display.
- Cleaning machines
- Lithium-Ion Batteries Download
About Battery Supplies
The one-stop-shop for all your battery needs. Battery Supplies has the widest range of batteries, chargers, accessories and services. You name it, we have it.