- Model: Calidus Bond
Detailed information about the product Management Software
The CALIDUS Bonded Module is a comprehensive solution for products requiring adherence to HM Revenue and Customs requirements for Customs only and Customs & Excise Wet & Dry Bond.
The Bonded Module is fully integrated within CALIDUS WMS and maintains the necessary standing data for commodity, tariff, currency & rate tables. Additionally, the system supports the recording of fiscal information during receipt, storage & dispatch operation.
The production of full documentation for each transaction type and for period returns provides full adherence to the required HM Revenue & Customs audit routines.
- Fully supports Customs, Excise and Custom & Excise warehousing operations.
- Duty paid/bonded stock within one system.
- Goods received frozen until fiscal details entered.
- Landing accounts produced. AAD/C88a/W8/W70/W71 Movements.
- Excise period returns.
- Duty deferment & duty accounting.
- Rotation traceability and full audit trails.
- NES; SAD harmonization and CFSP.
- Additional duties including anti-dumping.
- Electronic Import license & certificate control.
- Short & over receipt accounting.
- Handling of bonded products containing different commodities.
- Automatic production of required Customs & Excise documentation.
Other products of this company
CALIDUS WMS is an industry leading solution to manage your warehouse operations efficiently and effectively.
Can be used with CALIDUS WMS and TMS, our ERP solutions and your own existing systems to provide a proof of delivery solution.
Can be implemented as an extension to CALIDUS WMS to provide a web portal over which customers can check available products.
|See more products of OBS Logistics|
Multimedia content related to the product Management SoftwareClose