The Yale Veracitor VX series is a feature-rich series of engine-powered forklift trucks that offer high levels of productivity, ergonomics and dependability and deliver low lifetime ownership and running costs.
The 16VX-20SVX models have been engineered to provide users with a model choice dependent on application requirements. Available in two model configurations the Base model is designed to provide a lower cost of acquisition without sacrificing performance while the Value model is optimised for performance and the lowest cost of operation.
Medium to intensive-duty work cycle businesses where the VX series excels are:
- Logistics and distribution
- Large warehousing applications
- Building products
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency:
- Isolated powertrain and full suspension seat result in best-in-class whole body vibration levels of 0.6m/s2.
- Operator compartment with clear unobstructed foot space, easy 3 point entry and low step height for easy on and off access.
- Adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operator's seat with integrated armrest incorporating mini-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions for the most comfortable operating position.
- Auto-deceleration system (ADS) standard on the Value model automatically decreases the speed of the truck when the throttle pedal is released minimising brake usage and operator fatigue.
- Dash display transmits continuous feedback to the operator of the trucks status and is positioned for optimum visibility.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity:
- Two transmission options available, Standard electronic – Base model and Techtronix 100 – Value model for precise application-matched performance.
- Smooth electronic inching, shift and neutral start with brake interlock
- Continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) provides operating confidence.
- Outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering
- Controlled roll back on ramps for confident operator control on gradients
- Controlled power reversal for regulated directional change and tyre savings
About Yale Europe Materials Handling
Yale Europe Materials Handling
- Fully understanding customer needs
- Developing features and performance that lead to improved throughput, productivity and ROI
- Providing the most ergonomic working environment
Frimley ,United Kingdom