Yale Europe Materials Handling
Dedicated to: fully understanding customer needs, developing features and performance that lead to improved throughput, productivity and ROI and providing the most ergonomic working environment.
Frimley, Surrey, United Kingdom
About Yale Europe Materials Handling
People. Products. Productivity.™
Yale is one of the oldest, original manufacturers of lift trucks in the world, having been in the business of lifting for over 137 years! We’ve learned a lot in so many years of helping customers solve materials handling challenges, and it’s our goal – every day – to continue improving, providing solutions you need, how and when you need them.
Our tagline, "People, Products, Productivity.™" sums up the elements of business we think make us most successful. We believe it’s truly a team effort that’s responsible for impressive Yale history and longevity in this very demanding industry.
- Yale employees and our suppliers around the world are dedicated to solving problems and helping each customer’s business run more smoothly.
- Our dealers are all carefully selected to assure highly responsive, consistent service in every region of the globe.
- Our customers – you – are our most important partners, working with Yale and our dealers to deliver the best lift trucks and services possible.
- Yale has an unrivaled heritage in the design and manufacture of a wide range of materials handling equipment, from specialty warehouse equipment to traditional counterbalanced forklift truck models, powered by electric, diesel, LPG, CNG or even hydrogen fuel cells.
- We have an unwavering commitment to quality, with important ISO registrations and use of highly advanced design, manufacturing and testing methods.
- And we never rest on our laurels…we invest over $40 million annually in research and development to make sure we continue to solve new customer challenges and remain leaders in the industry.
- At Yale, we understand that forklift trucks are not your business, but a means to an end…a way to help you run your business more efficiently and profitably.
- All of our materials handling equipment is designed to improve productivity, by allowing tasks to be handled in the most efficient manner and helping operators remain both comfortable and safe.
- We believe services around the truck are just as important as the truck itself, so we offer parts, maintenance, financing and fleet management programmes designed to maximise uptime and minimise ownership concerns.
- Yale warehouse range Download