This 80 volt, 4 wheel, cushion tyre series electric counterbalanced forklift truck is powerful, highly manoeuvrable and extremely stable in high stacking applications. With a choice of short, medium and long wheelbase models the VG series has a model to suit almost every internal application and shift pattern requirement.
The truck's compact dimensions, high visibility masts and tight turning circles result in higher operator productivity especially in aisles, congested loading bays or typical assembly line-feed applications:
- Print, paper and packaging
- Food and beverage production
- Transport and distribution
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency:
- Generous foot space and a low intermediate step height provide a comfortable working space with easy on and off access.
- A fully adjustable, full suspension, low vibration seat (0.3-0.5m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck and floor condition vibration to the operator.
- The ‘heads up’ display helps keep the operator's field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings.
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button.
- The auto deceleration system (ADS) reduces operator fatigue.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity:
- A vehicle system manager (VSM) allows adjustment of truck parameters as well as monitoring key truck functions to provide operator and application matched performance.
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers performance on the 2200kg model up to 19.8 km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers a low energy consumption of 6.31 kW/h on the VDI 2198 test cycle.
- The high seating position for operators provides a clear view of the fork tips for fast and efficient load spotting.
- The continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) optimises steer axle geometry to reduce truck lean when cornering leads to confident load handling and faster throughput times.
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life which can all be matched to the application needs increase productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved.
- A ‘Return to set’ tilt function is available as an option to further increase productivity and accuracy in load spotting.
|Model||Load capacity (kg)||Load centre (mm)||Lift height (mm)||Turning radius (mm)|
About Yale Europe Materials Handling
Yale Europe Materials Handling
- Fully understanding customer needs
- Developing features and performance that lead to improved throughput, productivity and ROI
- Providing the most ergonomic working environment
Frimley ,United Kingdom