Utranazz - The Concrete Equipment Specialist
A range of new, used and ex-demonstration concrete equipment for sale or hire. Part-exchange allowances, finance packages, hire-with-option-to-purchase and guaranteed repurchase schemes.
Buckingham ,United Kingdom
Utranazz is a family-run business established in the 1960's that has continued to grow organically. From the outset it specialised in on-site concrete mixing equipment. Since then it has constantly expanded its range of products and services and now holds exclusive dealership rights for 8 major concrete equipment manufacturers.
The evolution of Utranazz has been steady but progressive, with a reputation second-to-none, a sales network throughout the world, distributors and outlets throughout many countries, mobile engineers on 24hour call-out and a spares stockholding that will cover any breakdown.
Utranazz strives to provide its customers with value-for-money solutions to their concrete equipment requirements. The company is dedicated to quality management and is ISO 9001 registered. In addition, all engineers are registered with the CSCS Construction Skills Scheme.
Our product range includes the following items of construction equipment:
- Self-loading rough terrain concrete mixers
- Self-loading truck mixers
- Standard transit mixers
- Volumetric concrete mixers
- Truck-mounted concrete pumps
- Trailer-mounted concrete pumps
- Trailer-mounted boom concrete pumps
- Placing booms and accessories
- Self-loading batching plants
- Bin-fed batching plants
- Cement silos
- Weigh hoppers
- Reversible drum mixers
- Electronic weighbatching
- Hand fed site mixers
- Pan mixers
- Remixer agitators
- Plant Hire
- Used equipment
Utranazz also operates an unrivalled after-sales spare parts and back-up service that includes:
- Next-day spare parts delivery nationwide and worldwide using our special partnership with TNT and DHL
- 24 hour talk-you-through helpline
- 7 days-a-week general parts and maintenance department
- Mobile engineers on 24-hour call-out.
ISO 9001 registered