A universal dosing and capping labelling line for liquid cosmetic products, it is designed to work with various shapes of packages and with liquids of a wide range of viscosities, e.g. soaps, shampoos, toners, etc. Capacity: 30-40 pcs./min.
Main features and advantages:
- The dosing line is useful for a wide range of cosmetics: soaps, shampoos, emulsions
- Works with any package shape and type - format pucks.
- Capping machines for any type of closure: cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops, push-pull closures
- Closure verification system
- Fast and easy changeover to another product (30 min.). -with no time- and cost-consuming changeover of the whole line
- Dosing by means of flow-meters - up to six filling stations
- Productivity: ~ 40 pcs./min
|Capping machines for any type of closure||Cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops, push-pull closures|
|Dosing by means of flow-meters||Up to six filling stations|
|Productivity||~ 40 pcs./min|
|The dosing line is useful for a wide range of cosmetics||Soaps, shampoos and emulsions|
About Unilogo Robotics
We are an innovative design and production company that specialises in industries such as cosmetics, chemical, pharmaceuticals and food.