- Conforms to: BS EN 61340-5-1 2007 or equivalent standard S20.20
- Injection moulded conductive and dissipative PVC tiles
- In many colours as standard with no minimum orders
- Certification supplied
- Creates an EPA instantly in small or large areas
- No floor preparation required in most cases
- A modular flooring solution that can be laid without disruption to your business
- 7 mm thickness / gauge - designed for factory environment able to withstand heavy industrial traffic
- Tile dimension - 500x500 mm per tile - 4 tiles per sq metre
- Colours - light grey, medium grey, dark grey and black - other colours available such as blue, green red - please enquire for more colours
- Finishes - studded or smooth 500x500 mm size tile or 333x333 mm
- Hidden joint designer tile
- Can be made in standard hardness or soft PVC for comfort areas
- You can customise your ESD floor with TilePlans accessories
- Complete your ESD floor design with accessories designed for a professional appearance and to customise your floor to your own requirements.
- Edging ramps: 500 mm wide and 125 mm front to back. Designed to fit around your floor or at doorways, sloped edging ramps are required at access points to avoid a trip hazard.
- Corner ramps: complete your floor edging ramp at the corners
- Line Marker Tiles: segregate your industrial vinyl floor into separate work areas and create walkways fast. Easily changed when required.
- Clear Logo Tiles: New innovative ‘See - through’ Logo Tiles made from tough but clear PVC enable you to include signs within your industrial vinyl floor for health and safety or marketing purposes. Please note our transparent Logo Tiles, Line-Marker tiles and Sloping Border / Door edge ramps are not ESD specification unless specified.
- Grounding kits: TilePlans can supply Grounding Kits which includes conductive strips and an earthing plug with cord. Grounding kits are required to be Earthed for every 30 sq.metres of flooring.
- Further ESD System Accessories:
- Black Conductive Tubing - Black carbon loaded film
- Excellent grounding properties ROHS compliant Conform to IEC 61340-5-1 Supplied as 1 roll
- Earthing Plugs
- Earthing plugs providing a reliable path to electrical mains earth
- Wide choice of connections 1MΩ resistor
- Straight Cords
- Material: each cord contains 10 special conductive wires, outer covered with a conductive polyurethane (PU)
- Diameter: 2.4 mm
- Colour: black
- Resistance: 1M- Ω
Options: other lengths, connections and colours available on request
Heel grounder straps
- Slip resistant heel grounder, designed with a fast-fastening buckle and a ribbon for insertion in the shoe
- Heel grounders are to be worn on an ESD-floor
- Recommended to be worn on each foot
- Heel grounders are re-usable and hand-washable
- Properties: double layer conductive rubber cup:
- outer surface: conductive, black, surface resistance ≤ 10e5 Ω
- inner surface: antistatic, each grounder is built in with a 1.5 MΩ resistor.
|Tile dimension||500x500 mm per tile - 4 tiles per sq metre||Colours||Light grey, medium grey, dark grey and black - other colours available such as blue, green or red, please enquire for more colours||Finishes||Studded or smooth 500x500 mm size tile or 333x333 mm hidden joint designer tile|
Leading specialists for Survey, Project Managment, Supply and Install of specialist Health and safety and Industrial PVC and GRP Interlocking Flooring Tiles and floor systems.
Billinge, United Kingdom