Master Data Management
Master data throughout its lifecycle
With Syncron's master data solutions, a single, accurate and complete view of customers, suppliers and products are provided across product lines, trading partners, communcation channels and systems.
With master data spread across multiple systems and databases, Syncron's Global Master is the centralised repository that consolidates all the reference data, along with the cross-references to source systems, into a master reference store.
Syncron has the ability to manage master reference data throughout its lifecycle. Consequently the following critical stages are key attributes in all implementations:
Import, cleanse, match and merge data from source applications based on sophisticated rules, without having to write any custom code.
Manage the data administration and data content management tasks separately.
Provide views of data to any application that consume the reference data. Automatically communicate any changes in the master reference data to all affected applications, as needed.
Efficiently extend the solution to other data sources or eliminate existing data sources without writing code.
- Making available a complete and accurate view of master data to all Group companies and departments, e.g. Sales, Marketing, Customer Support/Call Centre, Accounting, Credit Management, etc.
- Enable you to act as one company providing consistent and relevant product information to your customers throughout all your customer touch points.
- Getting a complete view of your customer's corporate family structure to understand the full sales and marketing potential as well as understanding the full credit exposure to a customer Group.
- Linking transactional data such as orders, invoices, shipments, returns, etc. regardless where in the Group the transaction has occurred to the customer record in order to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Being able to unlock the potential of stalled CRM initiatives by providing complete and accurate reference data to the CRM system that will allow for cross selling and retention management benefits to be realized. Minimise people-intensive administration of common master data.
Birmingham, United Kingdom