Global Order Management
Act as one company, globally
Global Order Management is about unifying and synchronising the order and fulfilment process across geographically dispersed organisations and complex supply chains, enabling multi-channel sales and multi-tier distribution channels.
Global Order Management manages the global customer order fulfilment process, giving quick and consistent responses to customer requests, and enables collaboration, synchronisation and visibility across all trading partners involved in a customer-centric fulfilment.
The Benefits: Implementing the Global Order Management concept will:
- Enable even multinational companies to act as one company
- Improve capital and staff productivity
- Shorten delivery times and cash-to-cash cycles
- Improve sales and margins through cross selling and up selling
- Improve customer servicesatisfaction
- Enable a new agile and collaborative operation model
- Additional process support
- Global Pricing
Global Pricing enables you to efficiently analyse and maintain pricing and quickly synchronise new prices between all your customer touch points. This will help you stay competitive and enable you to quickly react on turns in the market and changes in demand and supply. Furthermore it will ensure consistent and accurate pricing in all your sales channels.
- Global Inventory Visibility
Global Inventory Visibility enables a global view of all inventories, internal and external, across a dispersed and partially outsourced supply chain. This helps you take re-distribution decisions and re-allocate orders and consequently improve customer service and reduce inventory cost.
- Global Order Tracking
Global Order Tracking captures all fulfilment activities throughout the supply chain, end-to-end, and provides a single transparent view of order information and order status across all parties involved in the fulfilment. This helps you react quicker to deviations and delays in the delivery, monitor the delivery performance and consequently improve the customer service.
- Monitor & Measure
Monitor & Measure aligns and monitors cross-organisational processes, activities and assets, providing business critical measurements and generates real-time alerts when thresholds are passed and deviations from plan occurs.
- Master Data Management
Master Data Management provides a single, accurate and complete view of customers, suppliers and products across product lines, trading partners, communication channels and systems.
- Shorter delivery and cash-to-cash cycle times
- Mitigate latency
- Quickly adapt to new sourcing strategies and trading partners
- Reduced cost of selling
- Dynamic, agile and global pricing
- Increased revenue through cross and up-selling
- Improved customer service
- Single interface to customers
- Optimized sourcing decisions
- Remove people-intensive low value add fulfilment administration
- Improved supplier relations and performance
Birmingham, United Kingdom