Highly suitable for:
- Film bales
- Automotive bumpers
- Timber scrap
- They also work well as waste shredders within complete recycling systems.
- Choice of rotors specifically designed to make this waste shredder suitable for various material types.
- Low speed operation, resulting in lower noise levels.
- Unique, newly developed and patented ram feeder.
- Adjustable knife height to suit specific material & application.
- Bolted knife holders for simplified maintenance procedures and reduced down time.
- Efficient cutting design ensures a clean cut and reduces heat build up.
- Cutting knives may be turned 4 times to utilise the four cutting edges prior to resharpening.
- Low speed, high torque geared drive.
- Proven well engineered design.
- Smaller footprint compared to traditional horizontal pusher style shredders.
- Multiple rotor designs.
- Data Sheet for Zerma Single Shaft Shredder Download
About Summit Systems
UK Market leader in automated materials handling and recycling machinery. Multiple award winner within the plastics industry for genuine 24/7 service, machinery supply and project management.
Tamworth ,United Kingdom