Summit Systems was established in 1990 by Mike Jordan and has become a market leader in the plastics industry. Providing all our customers needs for more efficient and less wasteful production.
- Material Storage and Conveying
- Material Drying
- Magnetic Platens
- Parts Conveying
- Sprue Separation
- Recycling options
More recently we have expanded our operations with:
- Metal Fabrication Division
- General Recycling Machinery Division providing Shredders, Granulators, Pulverisors, Washers, Dryers, Sorters and other recycling machinery for MRF's, Waste Transfer Stations and other Waste Management operations.
- Our own single recycling line showcasing the machinery we sell and demonstrating this actually working and turning a profit.
Following customer demand, we have also included in our range:
- Vacuum Conveying Systems
- Bulk Handling machinery for a wide variety of materials outside the sphere of plastics. Materials handled include grains, powders and granules.
With our Head Office in Tamworth, Staffordshire, we are ideally situated in the centre of the UK’s motorway network. Added to this, our team of Service Engineers are regionally based throughout the country, as are our Technical Sales Engineers.
Our success is based on quality of service and commitment. All of our equipment is covered by an after sales service that continues to set new industry standards and we have a policy of ongoing investment in our engineering team to ensure that we remain fresh and innovative. An increasing number of our customers are now involving us from day one of new projects assisting in machine layout and material flow.
Our Parts stock holding is in excess of £2 million which means that over 90% of spares orders are satisfied the next day.
Year on year growth, together with repeated triumph in annual customer focused awards, is testimony in itself to the strength of our business.
Over 80% of our new business comes as a result of recommendations from existing customers.