Safety cabinets for the storage of hazardous products, with 90 minutes certified fire resistance, according to EN 14470-1.
Completely manufactured from 1 - 1,5 - 2 mm thick electro-galvanised steel sheet, cold pressed and coated. "Monolithic" strong frame, no feet adjustment needed, always ensuring a perfect door closure.
External acid resistant epoxy coating electrostatically applied at a temperature not less than 200 °C, which ensures a layer thickness higher than 90 microns on the whole surface of the cabinet. Special insulation with rock wool high density panels (Fibroceramic exempt) covered with a special tissue made of inactive material, resistant to high temperatures (800 °C non combustibility Rina certification MO CSTBn. 9234624.3), fixed with ceramic adhesives.
Internal finishing MFC fire proof panels made of acid resistant and scratch-free material, resisting corrosive vapours which also allows storage of corrosives, certification as from last EN 14470-1 norm.
- Automatic door closure in case the ambient temperature exceeds 50 °C.
- Lock with key and door blockage.
- 90 minutes certified valves close the ventilation pipes when the temperature exceeds 70 °C; one is placed on the roof for extraction, one on the bottom to guarantee the extraction of heavy vapours.
- Air extraction collar 100 mm diam. placed on top of the safety cabinet.
- Anti-sparking hinges, natural iron, with brass pin.
- 3 cm thermo-expanding gasket (DIN 1402).
- Epoxy coated shelves, height adjustable. Certified loading capacity 80 kg.
- Bottom sump with draining grid which allows a larger storage volume.
- Grounding connection on top of the cabinet to prevent electrostatic charges.
Check our catalogue for a wide range of solutions!
- Sall Safety Cabinets Download
One of Italy’s leading companies (manufacturers) for steel containers, environment protection, spill containment and industrial safety with over 35 years of experience.
Corte Tegge ,Italy