Röder HTS Höcker GmbH is an award winning company specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of temporary and semi-permanent clear-span structure systems.
The company has witnessed rapid growth since its inception and today is considered a leading global force within its specialist market. Röder HTS Höcker manufactures a diverse range of self-supporting, modular clear-span tent structures to meet every application need.
Röder HTS Höcker supplies both the private and public sectors with its innovative modular structures which can be used for a multitude of applications such as; storage facilities, temporary airport terminals, logistics centres, loading bays, hospitality suites at major sporting events, military and NGO / aid relief rapid deployment camps, retail, automotive, production halls, showrooms, distribution centres, exhibition halls, seaport terminal and the leisure facilities.
Innovation and technology are Röder HTS Höcker key driving forces with substantial investment in the production processes playing a major role in the company’s steady development. The company continues to invest in its state-of-the-art, 64,000m² tent manufacturing facility based in the region of Kefenrod, Germany. This facility enables Röder HTS Höcker to produce its extensive range of products in-house, for distribution globally via our worldwide technical sales offices. This ensures all customers receive fast response times together with factory direct dispatch, expert product knowledge, competitive prices and products which are designed and built to the highest quality engineering standards.
Why choose Röder HTS Höcker for your temporary structure requirements:
- Röder HTS Höcker is a renowned leading Germany-based manufacturer of temporary buildings.
- Röder HTS Höcker offer a diverse range of over 600 different temporary structure systems for multiple applications.
- A 64,000m² state-of-the-art production facility.
- All Röder HTS Höcker product components are CNC machined and finished by hand ensuring a consistent high-quality finish.
- Röder HTS Höcker have a dedicated technical team of CAD / CAM designers and stability engineers for custom projects.
- All products are hold the European standards guarantee - high quality, professionally engineered and fully certified structures.
- Röder HTS Höcker have their own in-house technical sales force, strategically located worldwide providing local knowledge and support.
- Short production lead-times can always be achieved irrespective of the size of order.
- Competitive pricing policy across all product lines.
- Röder HTS Höcker is a globally recognised brand you can trust, providing complete peace of mind.