The RCS PLUS weighs by measuring the pressure in the hydraulic lifting system of the forklift truck, via a temperature compensated sensor on a valve block.
During a controlled descent of the mast the pressure in the hydraulic system is measured repeatedly, the software translates these measurements into an accurate weight indication of the load on the forks.
The RCS PLUS is an excellent tool for weight checks on a fork lift truck, for example at goods reception, determining shipping weights, preventing overloads, stock-taking, stock control etcetera. The RCS PLUS cannot be used for dosing applications (see: RWV weighing forks).
• An excellent tool for weight checks on a forklift truck;
• Easy to install on any forklift truck, maintenance friendly, low cost of ownership and calibrated within several minutes;
• Suited for use in combination with attachments.
The successor of the RCS PLUS system, launched in 2007, has a new indicator based on the iForks indicator. Due to this the user friendliness of the new system strongly improved and the system now has a number of new functions.
• The dedicated key for weighing increases the user friendliness and correct operation of the weighing system;
• Countdown function during weighing;
• Connectivity: via RS232, printer, Bluetooth or WiFi;
• Display lighting for perfect readability.
• Gross, net, tare, accumulate, code-entry and date/time registration;
• Kg and Lb readout;
• Optional available: heavy duty valve block for 10-30 Ton weighing capacity. The heavy duty valve block is standard supplied with an integrated oil filter.
|Capacity||2500, 5000 or 10000kg||Graduation||At a capacity of 2500kg in 2kg steps
At a capacity of 5000kg in 5kg steps
At a capacity of 10000kg in 10kg steps
|System Tolerance||0.2% of the scale capacity||Indicator||LCD, digit heigh of 18mm||Controls||3 Function keys, on/off button||Protection||IP65||Powe Supply||12V DC|
The integration of advanced, accurate and robust weighing systems in internal means of transport: hand pallet trucks, electric pallet trucks, stackers and forklift trucks.
Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom