San Cesario ,Italy
About PM GROUP
PM was established in 1959 in Modena. 2002 B&S Private Equity acquired 100% of Autogru PM’s share capital in order to optimize company performance and accelerate its growth. The following year, PM bought Oil&Steel, operative in the aerial platform sector, and Pilosio a famous trademark in technical instruments for the construction sector (scaffoldings and formworks). In the middle of the year 2006, “Autogru PM S.p.A.” became “PM Group S.p.A.”, in order to represent all of its Business Units.
The PM product range is divided in 4 classes:
- CLASSIC: Standard crane with manual control valve block
- CLASSIC PLUS: multifunction radio remote control and proportional control valve block
- SILVER: Cranes equipped with LINK system on the articulation, manual control valve block (standard) and multifunction radio remote control (optional)
- GOLD: cranes equipped with LINK system on the articulation, multifunction radio remote control, proportional compensated valve block, electronic system PM Power Tronic
- PLATINUM: cranes equipped with LINK system on the articulation, multifunction radio remote control, proportional compensated valve block, electronic system PM Power Tronic, endless slewing
Building sector, gardening sector, container loading, heavy duty machinery handling, mining industry, heavy duty machinery freight, concrete blocks, ships handling, prefab material handling, rescue trucks
PM products have developed and producted in accordance to the EU Safety Standard EN12999
PM Group exports in more than 100 countries all over the World also through 8 direct commercial branches: North America, Argentina, Chile, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Russia, Asia Pacific
PM has two factories: San Cesario Sul Panaro (MO) and Arad (Romania) and covers a total area of more than 130000sqm. PM production is totally vertically integrated. From carpentry to testing, all production cycles are concentrated in the PM production facilities. The Painting system is PQS quality certified. All components and parts are painted separately.
AFTER SALES DEPARTMENT
PM Technical Support Service is a fundamental point of reference, supplying professional after-sales support, for the dealer and end user of the crane. The PM After Sales Department has two important division: Technical Assistance and Spare Parts Department. PM ensures a rapid and wide range of original spare parts for all cranes in production and for cranes out of production for 10 – 20 years.
PM Headquarter 1/1