The laboratory balance PCE-BS is a light, rugged precision balance suitable for different purposes. The removable stainless steel pan allows the laboratory balance to be cleaned easily. The PCE-BS 300 and 3000 laboratory balance can be used for weighing as well as for piece counting.
The calibration of this laboratory balance is done by means of external calibration weights (automatic calibration procedure) or in accredited laboratory (ISO calibration). The laboratory balance is equipped with four adjustable feet.
If the balance is used in a laboratory, it can be powered by the external mains adapter (included). In case the balance is used as a mobile weighing instrument, it can be powered by AA batteries.
- Adjustment program: to adjust accuracy be means of the optional control weights.
- Piece counting function with reference to choose 10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces, change of piece indicator to weight/(only for PCE BS 300 and PCE BS 3000 models)
- Taring function in the middle of the range (it can be used several times)
- Automatic display lighting (if the compact scale is firm, a stability indicator appears on display and the light is intensified).
- Different measuring units can be selected via the keypad (g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, gn, for PCE-BS 3000 and PCE-BS 6000 series/g, kg, lb, oz for PCE-BS 300 series)
- Dust and water splash protection IP 54.
- Mains 230 V adapter included in the shipping.
- Possibility of being battery powered.
- Battery indicator
- Removable stainless steel weighing pan (on a plastic support)
- Optional ISO Certificate for compact scale (i.e. to meet DIN ISO 9000 standard)
Delivery includes 1 x Laboratory Balance PCE-BS (one of the models above), 1 x Weighing pan, 1 x Mains adapter, User manual (PCE-BS 300 with draught shield)
ISO Calibration (ISO-PCE-BS)
The calibration procedure includes laboratory calibration process and ISO certification. The customer's name and address are included. These certificates are comparable to NIST and UKAS certificates. They are accepted all over the world.
For occasional accuracy controls/or for recalibration of the compact scale in situ/in the company. A certificate for control weights can also be issued to certify the correspondence with the International control patterns.
|Operating Temperature||+10 ... +30 °C||Calibration||Automatic, using external optional calibration weights||Display||15 mm backlit LCD||Power supply||Mains power adapter or 6 x AA batteries||Protection||IP 54||Overall dimensions||165 x 245 x 70 mm||Housing||ABS Plastics||Measuring units||g, kg, oz, lb, ozt, ct, gn||Net weight approx||600 g|
About PCE Instruments
PCE Instruments is a manufacturer and supplier of precision measuring instruments, including flow meters, pH testers, humidity meters, control systems, borescopes, hardness meters, and balances.
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom