Park Logistics offer cost effective supply chain solutions to accommodate all your logistics needs.
We offer many logistics services to our clients; Global, European and Nationwide.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
About Park Logistics
Park Logistics has over 30 years experience in the Warehouse, Distribution and Transport sectors.
We consistently provide high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Located in Colwick, Nottingham we are ideally located to provide our customers with an excellent distribution network.
Our Warehouses are H.M.R.C. approved.
We understand the need to consistently hit booking times and our on time delivery performance is one we are very proud of, independently assessed at 99.9%.
We consistently provide a level of customer ser-vice that our larger competitors struggle to match, with a proactive attitude and a constant desire to better ourselves and our service.
- 16 Acre fully fenced site.
- We operate 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
- 24/7 Onsite guarded security and CCTV monitoring.
- Red Care Intruder Alarm System.
- Automatic fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Direct lines to emergency services.
- 300,000 Square Foot - Very Narrow Aisle - Hi Bay Warehousing.
- 35,000 Racked pallet spaces.
- 70,000 Square Foot marshalling areas.
- All H.M.R.C bonded for wet and dry products.
- Fully enclosed loading/unloading bays.
- Latest materials handling equipment with VNA wire guided fork trucks.
- Manifesting, Bar Coding, RFID tracking.
- Storage facilities suitable for hazardous and flammable goods.
- Infinitely variable computerised warehousing system giving historic and real time inventory reporting to customers own specification.
- Re-packaging line dealing with re-labelling, QC checks, product recall and product sorts.
Our customers are now able to take advantage of the fact they are able to defer the payment of Import Duty and VAT on goods imported from outside the EU stored at our site, until they are actually delivered to the customer.
In practice this enables our clients benefit from significant cash flow savings through not having to pay Import Duty or VAT until they have received customer orders and the goods are ready for despatch.
We are also authorised to operate Customs Freight Simplified Procedures, or CFSP. This facility allows us to gain accelerated removal or release of most third country imports by electronically making a simplified declaration containing the minimum of details at the frontier.
The full statistical and fiscal details of the goods are later provided to Customs electronically within a defined timescale.
Our clients can therefore have a complete logistics solution from collecting containers at the UK port of entry, to unloading at the appropriate Park Logistics site, storage and then final distribution to their client from a single pallet through to a full artic load using our own fleet and drivers.
Fulfilment Services is an umbrella term we use to cover the below:
These services include Pick & Pack, gift pack, reverse logistics, returns processing, rectification, warranty work, re-packing, recycling, call handling, E-commerce, order acceptance, collation.
Fulfilment services coupled to our warehousing and distribution divisions offer our customers the ultimate fulfilment solution.
Park Logistics offers a whole suite of re-packing facilities. From simple relabeling exercises to product re-build and re-boxing.
All re-pack operations are performed to your specification and standards. We even source re-packing materials on your behalf making life easier for you.
Returns Processing / Reverse Logistics / Product Recall
Logistics isn't just about getting the product to your customers in a fast and efficient manner - there will be times when your customers need to return product to the warehouse for a variety of reasons.
Park Logistics can bespoke a solution, whatever your requirements