Insulated packaging solutions, the insulated box 25 litres is well-suited for:
- Transports and logistics of temperature-sensitive human and veterinary healthcare products, pharmaceutical laboratory, wholesaler-distributor, depository-logistics provider, laboratory, pharmacy, hospital, clinic, doctor, etc.
- Transport and storage of dry ice, dry ice containers specifically designed for the dry ice shipping and storage of dry ice.
- Chest and lid made of food-graded monobloc rotomoulded polyethylene
- Inner convecton groovings
- Eutectic plate moulded shelf
- Chest/lid moulded hinge, 115°
- Monobloc frame silicone seal
- Embedded closing latch - sealable with a padlock/seal
- 2 moulded handles
- Embedded label holder
- Eutectic plate TOP 25
- Moulded logo
- Customised logo on marking plate
- Several colours available under conditions on request
|Outer dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||490 x 510 x 670 mm||Inner dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||242 x 267 x 393 mm||Inner volume||25 litres||Unloaded weight||17 kg||Insulating material||Polyurethane foam||Wall material||Food grade polyethylene||Size||Special size||Certification labels||ATP, Food Contact, HACCP|
- Insulated Box - BAC 25 - Olivo Download
Manufacturer of insulated containers for the temperature-controlled transport of food, pharmaceuticals and industrial gases.
Roche la Molière, Loire, France