The Flexi LITE articulated lift truck is now available with an integrated four-stage 'Quad' lift mast. Highly suited to the task of stuffing and de-stuffing ISO containers, and the ideal product for use at sites where a high degree of 'cross-docking' is undertaken.
- Flexi LITE works in just 1642 mm (Euro) or 1762 mm (ISO) aisles to BITA GN9
- Aisles as narrow as 1,8 metres
- Designed to bring Flexi articulated space saving and handling efficiency to low bay warehouses
- Unload and load pallets from and to ISO containers
- Can take pallet loads directly from the container to their allocated location in the racking
- Narrower front and rear axles allow 1000 mm wide block stacking of pallets and drive in rack operation
- Lift heights to 6,6 metres
- Lift mast options include triplex full free lift or duplex limited free lift, to suit most operating conditions
- When fitted with a four-stage (quad) lift mast it can lift a pallet load weighing 1200 kg to 6 metres
- Chassis width of just one metre
About Narrow Aisle
Manufacturer of V.N.A. trucks and the Flexi lift truck.
Tipton, West Midlands, United Kingdom