The gross weighing option incorporates the trusted M425 weigher whereas the net weighing option requires the product to be weighed before being released into the bag. Both versions are fitted with a pneumatic bag clamp to hold the bag during the filling/ weighing process. Once the bag is filled it is lowered onto the conveyor where guide plates ensure that the top of the bag is held, formed & fully supported during the cycle from the bag clamp through the automatic infeed device. It is then delivered to the stitcher or heat sealer BEFORE being released.
- WJM8600. Fixed height NP7A
- WJM8601. Adjustable height NP7A
- WJM8602 Fixed Height DS9
- WJM8603 Adjustable height DS9
- Gross weighing option incorporates the trusted M425 weigher for fast and accurate weighing.
- Ensures rapid, stable, upright transfer from bag clamp to stitcher/sealer for uniform, parallel, precision sealing.
- Full pneumatic operation with PLC control for reliability.
- Adjustable board formers for different bag specifications.
- Operates Intralox plastic slat conveyors.
- Can be integrated with heat sealing or stitching system.
- Can be used with WASP sackplacer.
- Sack Top Control System Download
About Morray Engineering
Bagging, heat sealing/stitching, conveying, sack automation, sack emptying, IBC filling/discharging, robotic palletising.
Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom