- Up to 20% extra mileage. *
- Up to 6% savings on fuel (When Michelin Energy tyres are fitted
as a complete set on vehicle). *
- Increased resistance to tread tearing.
* compared with XZA1.
- Deeper tread. **
- Rubber compound with better resistance to scrub. **
- Reduced rolling resistance (compared with XZA1).
** compared with first generation Michelin Energy tyres.
- 4 longitudinal grooves and lined shoulders
- Multiple full-depth transversal sipes
- Evolving tread with sinusoidal sipe to prevent stone trapping
- Tread with low rolling resistance
- Under-tread with very low rolling resistance
445/45 R 19.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
425/55 R 19.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
385/55 R 22.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
385/65 R 22.5 TL XTA 2+ Energy
275/70 R 22.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
205/65 R 17.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
215/75 R 17.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
235/75 R 17.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
245/70 R 17.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
245/70 R 19.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
265/70 R 19.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
285/70 R 19.5 TL XTA 2 Energy
All tyres marked (FRT) Free Rolling Tyre, are designed for fitment on trailer axles, Michelin recommend that they should not be used on front steer axles. If any of the above tyres are fitted to front steer axles, Michelin will not accept any liability for any damage, loss or any claims whatsoever arising from their use.
We do not export tyres out of the UK.
Stoke, on Trent, United Kingdom