Farming gas wall heater is completely autonomous using heating gas oil, natural gas or liquefied petroleum gases (butane gas, propane gas).
The industrial heater is suitable for heating environmental air by means of the thermal energy produced by the equipment. Produced heat conditioned by two centrifugal fans. The combustion products are extracted through a chimney in order to ensure that the driven hot air is exempt of smokes and bad smells.
Product main features:
- Heating gas oil, natural gas or liquefied petroleum gases
- Closet made with galvanised sheet, covered with polyester dust and dried in the oven at 200ºC
- Combustion oven designed for obtaining a performance of 92%
- Electronic control with a display of the temperature driven to the premises
- Environmental thermostat with a five meter hose included in the equipment
- Double deflection air impulsion grid
- Possibility to couple digital time
- Programmer in order to start the equipment up and stop it automatically according to users’ necessities
Small and medium industry, material warehouses, greenhouses, farms and any premises (volume between 860 m3 and 1.420 m3).
|Fuel||Heating oil / natural gas / LPG|
About Met Mann
Manufacturer of air conditioning, air handling and ventilation.