Mezzanine floors make the most of the height of premises, doubling or tripling the surface area and enabling it to be fitted out as a storage area, changing room, or offices, etc. The installation of a mezzanine is an ideal solution to maximise the space available by taking advantage of the height of the building.
Mezzanine floors are totally dismountable and re-usable, and their structure, dimensions and location are easily modified.
- Multiplies surface space in industrial premises.
- Adaptable to the specific needs of the client, thanks to the great variety of sizes available, types of floors, construction systems, etc.
- Quick to assemble and easy.
- They can be complemented with a variety of shelving systems.
- Catalogue Mecaux mezzanine floors Download
Mecalux is specialised in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of metal racking, automated warehouses and other storage solutions.
Electric Avenue, Birmingham, United Kingdom