To destack and/or stack empty pallets on production lines.
Stacking mode: the stack is left up thanks to 4 mechanical welded fingers to allow the coming of a new pallet.
Destacking mode: the machine shares out pallets 1 by 1 on the production line: 4 mechanical welded fingers lift up the stack and the lower pallet is distributed by a motorised roller or chain conveyor.
General features of the pallet stacker / destacker:
- Mechanical welded frame: steel (painted), stainless steel or galvanized
- Capacity: 15 pallets
- Kind of pallets:
- Single format pallets: 800 x 1200 mm
- Two format pallets: 800 x 1200 mm and 1000 x 1200 mm
- Multiformat pallets: stacking/destacking by uniform stack of pallets
- Conveying height from 450 to 800 mm
- Energy: pneumatic, hydraulic or electric
- Exit of pallet: right, left or back
- Pallet stacker / destacker Download
Specialised in design and construction of continuous handling systems for palletised loads.