What is a Storci?
The Storci is a handling system aiming for lean logistics in order to optimize the assembly line supply.
The Storci is composed of two elements:
- The Receiving Trailer (= Receiving carriage, Mother) for an ergonomic coupling & uncoupling of the platform, whatever its position in the Milkrun train. A Milkrun train is usually composed of several Receiving Trailers.
- One or more Platforms (= Dollies, Cart) per Receiving Trailer, on which are laid the loads in order to supply the different work stations.
The operational principle of the Storci enables to quickly remove and put back platforms in random order in the train. The ergonomic platforms are then "slided" to the different work stations: an empty/full one replacing a full/empty one.
Advantages of the Storci:
- Ergonomy & comfort of use
- Strenghtened security
- Decrease (even removal) of forklift trucks on production site
- Fast execution of the task
- Fast Return On Investment
- Very low maintenance
- Ideal in very narrow paths
Main technical specifications of the Plateau Storci:
- Products adapted according to your technical specifications: custom-built material
- Train with an excellent directional stability
- Reversibility of the train (optional): ideal in the narrow paths
- Loading & unloading of the platforms possible from both sides (right or left)
- Dimensions of the load: 400x600, 600x800 mm; other dimensions on demand
- Logistics & transport
- Industry (chemistry, metalworking, etc.)
- Assembly line supply
- Lean Manufacturing
Contact us and discover our whole lean-based Milkrun range!
|Loading / unloading||Right and left side|
|Platforms dimensions||400x600, 600x800 mm; other dimensions on demand|
|Reversibility of the train||Optional (ideal in narrow paths)|
|Standard train||4-5 Receiving Trailers|
- ManuLine - Milkrun brochure: discover our full range of custom-built handling material (milkrun trains, industrial trailers, lifting devices, big bag solutions, etc.). Download
Specialised in the development and manufacturing of custom-built handling material, ManuLine is the global solution to your intra-logistics projects.
Thann, 68, France