Use the space better and save money!
The Twin Stacker can transport and stack two pallets at the same time and can operate in very confined areas, e.g. in lorries and shopping and storage areas. The Twin Stacker has small dimensions and is very manoeuvrable!
By utilising the space better in the lorries, the number of transport tours can be reduced. Low own weight means better utilisation of the capacity of the lorry tail-gate.
A unique system (patented) "locks" mast and propulsion unit when lifting more than 900mm. The stacker is fully stable and safe, also when lifting. The Twin Stacker is very manoeuvrable also on uneven floors.
Twin Stacker has an elegant design with rounded corners and makes no damage to surroundings, pallets and goods. The design puts focus on the safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. As an example the ergonomically correct handle ensures the user a relaxed hold.
- Capacity in total 1800 kg (on the lowest forks: up to 1800 kg / on the upper forks: 800 kg)
- AC technology
- Long operation time per charge
- Easy maintenance and setting of e.g. driving speed and acceleration
- Unique system (patented) ensures stability when lifting more than 900 mm
- Low overall height = optimum view
- All control buttons on handle
- Motor brake
- Perfect in confined areas
- High free height - easy to cross edges and operate on uneven floors
- Low own weight - better utilisation of the capacity of the lorry tail-gate
- By utilising the space better in the lorries, the number of transport tours can be reduced
- Strong construction
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Twin Stacker - Leaflet Download
The company develops, produces, and sells material handling equipment: pallet trucks, highlifters, stackers, rotators, twin stackers and a large range of optional extras.