- Physically protects computer equipment
- Fully modular internal structure
- Mechanically welded assembly
- Stainless steel structure to which additional shelves may be added.
- Stainless steel "Rollbar" in sintered 30 mm tubing which is attached the LCD Protection, also compatible with a Pistol Grip Mount
- Worktop in stainless steel plate for a mouse and keyboard (integrated mouse mat)
- LCD Protection IP 65: protection for flat screens protects LCD monitors from dust, temperature changes, splashes, the cold, etc.
- Encased by composite panels, 10 mm thick, compatible with WiFi and RF transmissions
- Two doors: one on the front, the other to the rear for access to the computer equipment within;
- Handling: two side-mounted handles
- Sliding shelf - dimensions (WxD) 515x700 mm (dimensions of shelf when extended: 450 mm);
- Fixed intermediate shelf
- Ambient air & heat extraction and filtration system
- Connection: the enclosure is delivered with
- A strip of five 220V 10/16A electrical sockets with its own illuminated master switch.
- Two standard cable glands (7 to 13 mm) to allow cables to enter the cabinet.
- Ground contact: 4 wheels (100 mm diameter), two of which pivot and can be locked, two of which are fixed.
- Pistol Grip Mount support
- Waterlight Label Slot option
- Energy Cabinet option
- Additional fixed or sliding shelf
- KDL: cable gland system.
Product in stock (except energy cabinet). Delivery ready-fitted.
|Model||External Dimensions (WxDxH)||Internal Dimensions (WxDxH)|
|Loginox LCD||860x760x1020 mm||780x720x800 mm|
|LCD Protection IP 65||500x100x500 mm||480x84x480 mm|
- Stainless steel mobile protective enclosure for complete IT workstation Download
About LM Réalisations
Designer and manufacturer of workstations (fixed and mobile) and protective cabinets for computer hardware and printers used in industrial environments.
Chasse sur Rhône ,France