ZAG : printer enclosure
- Shock resistant
- High levels of physical and thermal protection
- Suitable for large-sized thermal printers
- Single piece, heat-formed thermoplastic cabinet body, giving the same structural strength on the front, sides and back
- Walls in 19 mm thick composite, through-coloured to guarantee cabinet protection & waterproofing
- Cabinet has a smooth surface to facilitate cleaning and prevent the buildup of dust/waste
- Two composite mounts can be added to hold and lift the printer
- Connectivity: the cabinet is supplied with two standard cable glands (7 to 13 mm) to allow cables to enter the cabinet
- Side access to thermal printer
- Cabinet openings
- Side panel swings out on a piano hinge and held in place by two latches
- Heat-formed cover with PVC reinforncement to provide optimal resistance
- Flap closes against lip-seals to guarantee leak-tightness
- Attached with piano hinges and supported by two pneumatic cylinders
Front panel: Access to printer controls and labels via the front of the cabinet using a swing-out flap in 6mm PMMA (transparent thermoplastic)
ZAG FD: Designed for cold temperatures between 5°C and - 5 °C
The enclosure fitted with one thermostatically controlled 150 W convector fan heating system
The Printer raised up on two PVC mounts:
- one fitted with the two re-heating systems
- the other used to allow the heat to circulate through the cabinet
Connectivity: The enclosure is supplied with two standard cable glands (7 to 13 mm) to allow cables to enter the cabinet.
Handling: Easy access to the printer: side panel folds down with stainless steel strengtheners, piano-style hinge and held shut using two latches.
Heat-formed cover with stainless steel strengtheners to improve the strength of the cover: Cover closes against drop-down flap fitted with lip seals.
Fitted with piano-style hinges and held open by two pneumatic rams.
Front panel: Printer controls and labels accessed via the front panel using a composite fold-down flap.
Opening & closure controlled by compression locks.
ZAG GF: For exteme cold temperatures between -5°C and -30°C
- Two thermostatically controlled 150 W convector fan heating systems
- Insulation provided by a 20 mm thick layer of Styrofoam on the sides and base of the cabinets
Possibility to have specific dimensions
|Overall external||W 450 x D 760 x H 550 mm|
|Specific dimensions||On request|
|Usable internal||W 420 x D 720 x H 520 mm|
About LM Réalisations
Designer and manufacturer of workstations (fixed and mobile) and protective cabinets for computer hardware and printers used in industrial environments.
Chasse sur Rhône ,France