A company dedicated to manufacturing HPL technical doors, lockers, cubicles, cubicles with benches, benches for changing rooms, vanity units and cladding materials for high-traffic.
L'Olleria, Valencia, Spain
A company dedicated to manufacturing HPL (High Pressure Laminated) technical doors, lockers, cubicles, cubicles with benches, benches for changing rooms, vanity units and cladding materials. These are compact doors for high-traffic buildings such as hospitals, schools, public buildings and so on.
Building for public use involves specific requirements which make it necessary to choose raw materials which combine hygiene, toughness and design.
- Hygiene: Our use of materials such as phenolic compact laminate board, aluminium and stainless steel ensures superior results in terms of cleaning and disinfecting, thanks to their smooth, bacteria-resistant surfaces and interior proof against penetration by dirt.
- Toughness: HPL phenolic compact board has good resistance to abrasion, good dimensional stability at high temperatures and good resistance to mechanical and chemical attacks, making it suitable for manufacturing products for public buildings.
- Design: Cooperation in the execution of contract projects, where designing specific solutions and customer prescription are the critical factors.
The priority at our firm is innovation, using high-quality materials, finding materials suitable for new uses in buildings and cooperating with customers to ensure that our products meet the prescribed technical specifications.
Liberfusta is in the process of implementing the Spanish PEFC forest certification system, which guarantees sustainable, traceable processing of wood, and FSC certification, which guarantees consumers that the forest products certified come from rationally-exploited woodlands.
Liberfusta specialises in manufacturing using highly flexible processes with small batch sizes, as we produce to order in accordance with the technical specifications for each project (regarding use, quality, delivery times, etc.) set by our customers (architects, builders and joinery firms specialising in setting up fittings in public buildings), while adapting them to the assembly system for our products.
Description of products
- Door leaf with beech edge
- Door leaf with marine plywood edge
- Door leaf with compact HP edge
- Galvanised steel door cases
- Stainless steel door cases
- Aluminium door cases
- Fire doors
- Acoustic doors
- X-ray doors
Toilet cubicles: Phenolic compact board
Lockers: Phenolic compact board
Interior wall cladding: Phenolic compact board
Exterior wall cladding - Ventilated frontages: Phenolic compact board
Liberfusta manufactured acoustic doors for the high school of music in Valencia. 1/5
Cutting, Machining and Etching: We offer our services for cutting, machining and etching phenolic compact panels for all kinds of project, regardless of their size. 2/5
Exterior Wall Cladding: Frontages covered in phenolic panelling give the building adequate thermal insulation and good resistance to atmospheric agents, as well as saving energy. 3/5
Interior Wall Cladding: Interior wall cladding adds warmth, attractiveness, comfort and style to architecture to make people feel more at home in a space. 4/5
Technical Doors: Liberfusta offers the market a comprehensive range of doors aimed at high-traffic buildings, which we are sure will help you to design practical, ergonomic solutions. 5/5
Cutting, Machining and Etching: We offer our services for cutting, machining and etching phenolic compact panels for all kinds of project, regardless of their size. 1/2
The priority is innovation, using high-quality materials, finding materials suitable for new uses in buildings + cooperating with customers to ensure our products meet the prescribed specifications. 2/2