All our synthetic labels are resistant to cold and humidity conditions in refrigerated warehouses.
- Polyester material printed from behind for inalterable marking.
- Coloured background or line printed from behind. Unlimited choice of colors
- Barcode on a white background for a perfect reading
- Multi-level visualisation label
- High resolution printing 1500dpi
- All sizes of labels according to the height of the shelves and the width of the codes and texts
Choice of fixation:
- An adhesive label will be used only in ambient temperature conditions (from 5º to 25ºC. This discards new warehouse that are not functioning yet.
- A magnetic label can be used in an active warehouse. Advantages: efficient fixation, quick and easy identification.
- A mechanical fixation label is a thick polyester card (0.4mm) with holes for screwing or attaching with plastic strings. Advantages: long lasting fixation, economical.
inotec - Your Partner For Superior Labelling
Specialist barcode label company providing quality labels and identification solutions.
East Yorkshire ,United Kingdom