Quadroflex is a pagoda styled on the Asian model with a square surface area and with a particularly elegant appearance inviting guests to enjoy stylish celebrations in a beautiful ambiance. Quadroflex can be used in extremely versatile ways: a pagoda is an attractive eye-catcher for a variety of open-air events. Moreover, Quadroflex can also be used for product presentations and trade-fair applications. Or simply as a catering or sale centre at a city or street party.
In spite of the great elegance of its appearance, Quadroflex can easily be assembled in just a short time. The tent is assembled with a simple plug-in system and without any small parts. The sides are entirely free and have no wind cross-braces.
Extensive accessories such as an assembly device, static sets, tarpaulin bracing tubes and plug-in roller groove profiles complete the delivery scope.
With the pleasing roof form and the attractive semi-circular arch bar windows, the Quadroflex "Pagoda" is perfectly suited to events of an elegant, sophisticated nature.
- Span width: 3 x 3 / 4 x 4 / 5 x 5 / 6 x 6m
- Side height: 2.20 or 2.50m
- Garden parties
- Trade fairs
- Company parties
- Sports events
- Club parties
- Catering events
- Fastening of the roof tarpaulin
- Achieved using the patented aluminium clamping strip
- Extremely easy assembly of the roof tarpaulin in just a few minutes without any excessive force
- Now with only 2 piping channels
- Weight reduction approx. 20%, cost reduction
- Also available with three piping channels on request.
- Roller-groove technology
- The proven roller-groove technology has been applied to the eave support profiles, the side tarpaulin can be inserted with curtain rollers and piping pieces.
- Ridge point
- Designed with a small, practical plastic cone
- No storage space problems; cost reductions.
- Semi-circular arch bar window: In various sizes and designs.
- Aluminium foot tube: If you want to install a tarpaulin gate along half of one side, the separable tarpaulin foot tube means that the remaining half can be braced neatly.
- Foot tubes and fixing bolts:
- Automatic alignment of the vertical posts
- No measuring required; ideal bracing of side tarpaulins
- Assembly device: Easy assembly in approx. 30 minutes by trained personnel
- HALTEC bracing technology: You can also fit Quadroflex with lateral bracing using steel cables, if necessary.
- Quadroflex pagoda Download
Manufacturers of innovative halls and tents for industrial and commercial applications.
Cheltenham, Glos, United Kingdom