The unique design of Garantell’s anti collapse mesh prevents goods from falling out and causing injury to personnel or damage to goods beneath. The steel mesh is fitted to the rear or to the side of the pallet racking.
The panels are usually assembled from the outside with clamps and sheet metal screws. This reduces the assembly time significantly, compared to traditional bolts and nuts. Constructed in a brickwork pattern for additional strength, the panels are then bolted together to give the desired width and height. Heights are available in intervals of 100 mm, the width of the end panels is cut to suit on site and finished using trim kits.
Available in three mesh sizes:
- 38x97 mm, for normal circumstances
- 18x97 mm, for automated stores meeting the safety requirements of a safety distance of 120 mm according to EN ISO 13857:2008 table 4
- 18x25 mm, for aerosol storages.
We also offer the following accessories to supplement our rear, side and bay mesh:
- Upright extension - for extending the upright when the mesh needs to finish higher.
- Lager opening - trimming kits for larger openings in the mesh screen.
- Surface treatment - all standard parts are galvanized (8-25 µm) for use indoors. They are also available powder coated in any RAL colour.
About Garantell AB
A company in southern Sweden. Our five major product lines are: anti collapse, warehouse and industrial walls, wire mesh decking, machine guards and storage systems for apartment houses.