The 24 valve Euro 4/5 compliant engines plus a straight forward heavy-duty driveline plus the option of AS-Tronic, increased uptime and excellent driver comfort all add up to real earning power.
The CF Range extends from CF65 18 tonnes at 220hp through the CF75 multi-wheelers and tractors at upto 360hp to the CF85 rigids, tractors and drawbards at up to 510hp. A model for every conceivable application.
- Euro 4/5 Compliant - MX engines with auto tensioned poly V belts to extend life of belts and alternator bearings
- Impace resistant Lexan headlamps for lower costs & downtime
- Heavy dutye clutch with wear indicator
- Alternator rated at 80 amps with 35 amps at tick over
- 175 amp hour deep cycle batteries charged more quickly after heavy utilisation like tail lifts or coffee makers in cabs
- Daily checks from inside the cab. The list goes on...
- DAF CF65 as a premium 18 tonner.
- DAF CF75 available in two axle and multi axle form as well as drawbars and tractors.
- DAF CF85 provides rigids, drawbars, eight-wheelers and tractors to suit all medium and long distance operators.
- DAF CF85 was awarded Fleet Truck of the Year four times in 5 years.
Designed to deliver.
Thame, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom