Hold down manufacturing costs
- Prints and applies labels to a wire in under 5 seconds! That’s up to 12 times as fast as hand applying afterprinting.
- Eliminates the need to print labels in advance with Zero-Queue printing. Little or no label waste comparedto batch jobs where extra labels are thrown away.
- Minimizes ribbon waste with ribbon saving feature.
Step up to enhanced quality
- Uses the industry-standard Brady high performance, self-laminating vinyl and nylon cloth materials.
- Provides a tight wrap with minimal spiralling, bubbling or wrinkling.
- Assures excellent readability and permanence with thermal transfer print technology.
- Prints high quality bar codes, logos and diagrams with the 300 dpi print head.
- Wraps bundles, wire and square jackets.
GAIN NEW OPERATING SIMPLICITY
- Runs wires from 1.53 mm dia to 15.24 mm dia without adjustments or unique tooling.
- Applies labels in varying widths from 50.8 mm and under, and lengths from 19.05 mm to 76.20 mm.
- Utilises all electrical components with no pneumatics. Much quieter than typical wire processing equipment.
- Easily transportable to different work stations.
Product, Facility & Safety Identification Solutions.
Banbury, Oxon, United Kingdom