Semi-automatic horizontal bagging machine
- Brand: Italdibipack
- Model: SpeedBag H
Ideal for wrapping newspapers, catalogues, wholesale publications, and any A4 size commercial printed materials, in singlepack.
Detailed information about the product Semi-automatic horizontal bagging machine
Half-automatic, easy to use: the only thing the operator has to do is simply to feed products horizontally onto the infeed conveyor belt that carries them towards the sealing area. Here a special device will “clamp“ product and film together and push them through sealing and cutting operations.
A bag is formed around the product by the adjustable width folding plates. The bag is then sealed and cut according to the product length.
- Horizontal feeding.
- Automatic cycle controlled by PCB.
- Display with touch sensitive controls.
- Independent sealing-bars; sealing-time and temperature controlled by PCB.
- Pneumatic movement, air-compressor inside.
- Motorised film-unwinding.
- Pneumatic sealing-bar movement driven by internal silent air compressor.
- Automatic product ejection.
- Synchronous lugged motorized infeed conveyor belt on request.
- The machine works with transparent or printed LLDPE (thickness 15 ÷ 40).
Machine made according to CE rules.
|Power supply||230 V - 1 Ph - 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum power required||2 kW|
|Overall dimensions||1150 x 750 x 1100 mm|
|Machine weight||150 kg|
|Minimum wrapping size L x W x H||230 x 140 x 1 mm|
|Maximum wrapping size||350 x 210 x 10 mm|
|Maximum film width||500 mm|
|Output||up to 1800 pcs/h|
Other products of this company
The first "One-Step" system made fully of technopolymer.
Roller conveyor out-feed for higher production rate. Conceived and designed by the Italdibipack R&D team.
Ideal for medium-high output productions that need to wrap single and multiple products.
|See more products of Italdibipack|
Multimedia content related to the product Semi-automatic horizontal bagging machine Close