Stanley Handling, Ltd.
One of the UK’s leading independent materials handling specialists with over 60 experience in the industry.
Detailed information about Stanley Handling
Established in 1948, Stanley Handling is offering a wide product portfolio including the ROBUR range of standard and specialist warehouse equipment (UK sole distributor for FAC Italy since 1998) and PowerMate powered stairclimbers.
Our strong technical expertise is supported by an extensive Service department with full workshop facilities for maintenance and overhauls combined with a dedicated Training School offering a variety of health & safety and handling & FT courses.
ROBUR - each ROBUR product has been designed with operational safety in mind and thus gives users every opportunity to comply with national and international safety handling regulations and achieve ever higher levels of productivity.
The range includes powered pallet trucks, stackers and counterbalanced trucks and exemplifies how handling costs can be reduced whilst maintaining high levels of safety and productivity.
ROBUR Specialist & Bespoke Equipment - A wide range of Specialist and Bespoke warehouse handling equipment has been developed to target niche applications within the industry and meet individual customer needs with many size, capacity and finish options. These are manufactured using standard components to keep costs to a minimum and include:
• Pedestrian/ride-on units
• Powered pallet trucks - capacities up to 8000kg
• Paper reel & roll handlers
• Press tool handlers - capacities up to 8000kg
• Powered stackers - capacities up to 4000kg, lift heights up to 5800mm
• Stainless steel stackers & pallet trucks, ideal for food and chemical environments
• Four-way directional long load trucks - capacities up to 4000kg
• Explosion-proof stackers & pallet trucks for hazardous locations - capacities up to 4000kg
PowerMate Powered Stairclimbers - PowerMate is the market leading stairclimber first established in the UK more than 25 years ago.
It is a unique handling aid - a 4-in-1 safety handler moving heavy and awkward on and off vehicles (even from ground level to a deck height of 60cm), up and down stairs, around tight landings to their final installation point.
It travels and charges on-board vehicle ready for load handling at the point of distribution. And in many instances, it also enables work normally requiring two operators to be accomplished by one.
PowerMate is synonymous with safety and professionalism - reducing back strain and operator fatigue and eliminating product and premises damages during the delivery cycle.
At Stanley Handling we are committed to supporting our customers with the best after-sales service and to assist in obtaining the highest efficiency levels from your materials handling investment throughout its working life.
• Preventive maintenance programmes - ensure maximum equipment ROI, reduce costly breakdowns, increased service life, minimum down time, improved efficiency.
• Emergency service - experienced, well equipped field sales teams ensures equipment is back in service asap, same day emergency call out, next day call out as standard
• Workshop services - extensive back-to-base facilities, skilled electrical & mechanical engineers, repairs & parts for all makes.
• Extended equipment life - achieve ‘second life' by re-working to ‘as new' condition as is the case with used and reconditioned machines from stock. Normally drawn from our substantial hire fleet - each carries substantial guarantees.
• Replacement parts & spares - priority replacement parts service backed by substantial stocks of mechanical and electrical spares for a wide range of handling equipment, large stocks carried, next day delivery from stock, extensive coverage of marques.Show complete description
|Telephone||See Telephone 01582 767711|
|Fax||See Fax 01582 765994|
48 Coldharbour Lane
Harpenden - Hertfordshire
AL5 4UR - UNITED KINGDOM
(Click here to see the map)
Press releases of Stanley Handling
01/03/2011, Harpenden, Herts - Bespoke handling equipment specialist Stanley Handling has supplied a unique ROBUR 4-way stacker for the National Museums at Chatham project.
01/11/2010, Harpenden, Herts - A leading supplier of power management and intelligent switchgear systems has taken delivery of a custom-built ROBUR truck from Stanley Handling.
27/09/2010, Harpenden, Herts - Standard and bespoke ROBUR equipment will be on display at IMHX whilst demonstrations of stairclimbers, including the Liftkar wheelchair variant, will be taking place.
Products of Stanley Handling
Hand Pallet Truck (ROBUR HPTQ)
Mobile Scissor Lift Table (ROBUR WLD)
Work Positioner (ROBUR WP)
High Lift Pallet Truck (ROBUR HL)
Microlifter (ROBUR PV80)
Hand Pushed Hand Lift Stacker (ROBUR M500)
Hand Pushed Hand Lift Stacker (ROBUR M1000)
Battery Lift Stacker (ROBUR B)
Powered Stacker (ROBUR SBX)
Powered Stacker (ROBUR SB)
Compact Counterbalanced Stacker (ROBUR SBCC)
Counterbalanced Stacker (ROBUR SBC)
Powered Pallet Truck (ROBUR K9TE)
Powered Pallet Truck (ROBUR K9TL)
Powered Pallet Truck (ROBUR K9SBM)