Horizontal bagging station from tubular PE roll
- Brand: TMI
- Model: ILERBAG H
Reliability, versatility, automation and autonomy in their packaging processes, significant savings in packaging costs.
Detailed information about the product Horizontal bagging station from tubular PE roll
The ideal solution for those industries seeking the greatest possible reliability, versatility, automation and autonomy in their packaging processes, as well as significant savings in packaging costs.
ADVANTAGES FOR USER
- ILERBAG H’s design ensures maximum reliability having the continuous control throughout packaging process of forming, filling and sealing. During these cycles the bag is constantly manipulated by clamps that prevent deformation of side gussets.
- Ergonomic quick reel change system.
- High autonomy of packaging process. From a tubular roll with diameter of 1500mm could be formed approximately 2000 empty bags.
- Optimal finish of packed unit. The pre-formed side gussets, in combination with the corner sealing carry out by bagging station gives as a result a perfect finish of filled bag, parallelepiped type ( corners stay vertical as inability of product to introduce in them), which affects also on perfect conditioning of palet for its better stability, final finishing and loading on truck.
- Important savings in packaging costs, result of working with tubular roll and fact that packer itself manufactures finished bag.
- Compact design, optimization of occupied space.
- Latest technology in automation processes.
- ROPEX temperature control by pulse rate, including for corners, that offers maximum quality of bag sealing.
- Plastic pellets - HDPE, LLDPE, PP, PA, etc.
- Granulated fertilizers
- Chemical products
Related Products with Horizontal bagging station from tubular PE roll
Other products of this company
Multimedia content related to the product Horizontal bagging station from tubular PE roll Close